Mount Saint Joseph Foundation was incorporated in 2008, and received their Charitable Taxation Number in January 2010.The sole purpose of the Foundation is to support the activities of Mount Saint Joseph Nursing Home. Simply put, our mission is “To Enhance Life at Mount Saint Joseph”.
This will be done through fund raising activities and management of a very generous donation from our sponsors the RHSJ Sisters.
Control and management of the Foundation funds is the responsibility of the Foundation’s voluntary Board of Directors:
- Andy Richardson – President
- Ron Keirstead – Treasurer
- Florence Petrie – Mount Saint Joseph Chairperson
- Secretary – Debbie Walls
- Debbie Walls – CEO Mount St Joseph Nursing Home
- Dawn Patterson- Board Member
- Jeanne Breau- Vice Chairperson
- Iris Sullivan – Foundation Administrator
Memorials – Cards available at all area Funeral Homes and the Business office of Mount Saint Joseph Nursing Foundation.
Direct Mail – All donations can be made out to Mount Saint Joseph Foundation, 51 Lobban Avenue, Miramichi, N.B. E1N 2W8
On the Web – Click on the Foundation Logo, or follow the link at the bottom of the page to find out how you can make donations on-line.